Rentals in Park Slope>Question Details

Melissa De L…, Renter in New York, NY

My husband and I are looking for a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, PET FRIENDLY! apartment in South Brooklyn

Asked by Melissa De Leon, New York, NY Sat Jan 11, 2014

Answers

6
MELISSI, I HAVE AVAILABLE A 3 BEDROOM 2 BATH WITH PRIVATE BACKYARD AT 187 16TH ST. JUST COMPLETELY RENOVATED. GREAT LOCATION FOR SHOPPING, SCHOOLS, TRANPORTATION AND PROSPECT PARK. EXCELLANT AREA $3500 MONTH.
Perfect timing! Fantastic neighborhoods that offer great schools and a lifestyle second to none. And if you are looking for a house you can qualify for FHA mortgage with only 3.5% down.
Why rent? Is there anyone giving money to rent? Any tax deduction? Rent KEEPS going up in Brooklyn? Own CHEAPER than renting - You are in a fixed income- You NEED a FIXED mortgage! While building EQUITY? Find out if you Qualify for up to $ 65,000.00 in grant money (You do not have to repay-subject to condition & terms) Would you hate to find out that you qualify AFTER closing on your house & it's too late? How would you feel paying more than everyone else? We have helped MANY..... family OWN when they thought that they can only RENT!!! START the New Year right & make a difference for your family! Leave a LEGACY to your family!! Free Homebuyer's Seminar
3:00 pm. THIS Sunday 1/19/14
Come find out:
How to qualify for up to $65,000.00 in grants (Do not have to pay back - Subject to certain restrictions)
Get Pre-approved & lock in your rate (Rates are going up)
Sonyma, FHA, FHA 203, Renovation Loan, VA loan & much more
Citilift, HomeFirst, NACA ,Saving , Credit counseling & more!
THIS SUNDAY Jan. 19 th,2014
Location-
Brooklyn Real Property
389 Atlantic Avenue
Between Bond and Hoyt
To RSVP Call (718) 875-8899

Visit http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com over 2000's listing!
Brought to you by "Brooklyn REAL Property,Inc."
WE care about our community & give back by EDUCATION
Hi Melissa, we are a small boutique agency that specializes in Park Slope, South Slope and Windsor Terrace. Currently, we have a few listings that may suit your needs. Please visit our website http://www.turnerstructures.com for these listings. Should any interests you, please feel free to call our salesperson at 917 353 9799 for viewing. Thanks and good luck!
I am happy to find your family apartment in Brooklyn. Please contact me kei@corcoran.com give me detail. You can contact me anytime to my cell 6463271121
Consider working with an agent of your own, or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Thank you for your reply
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014