Rentals in Bronx>Question Details

Millers, Renter in Bronx, NY

My husband and I are first time renters. Yes we are young, no we are not naive... We are serious buyers and looking for serious realtors

Asked by Millers, Bronx, NY Sat Jul 27, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Bronx

Answers

8
If you are looking in the Bronx area why not work with a local agent. Give me a calk.
Call our office today we have several apartments! We cater to all clients, whether it be cash clients or programs, we are here to assist you! Give us a call at 347-326-6276 or 347-326-6276!
Serious buyers? Or are you looking to rent? The question points both ways...
Please call the executive of our rental department MS. Kayla Waldron at 1 347.720.7886
We have an extensive list of rentals here in the Bronx and abroad.
Millers,

Well First of all let me ** Congratulate you*** This is a very big step for you! Owning a Home is the American Dream! If your looking for a well Trusted and Reputable Realtor, call our office at 347-202-4965. As the market is shifting and Bank interest rates are on the ** Rise ** you need to work quickly and with an incredible Realtor to represent you and your best interest at all times!

Interview a couple and even look at there internet presence and Recommendations, that tells you about there service and what other past clients have to say about them too!

My direct number is 646-957-4648.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Certified Buyer Representative
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hello Mr. & Mrs. Millers

If you are looking to purchase, you should first get prequalified by a mortgage professional. And then contact a Realtor to guide and advise you in your home search. If you are looking to rent myself or any of the local Realtors would also be glad to assist you. There are several first time home buyers grant program to assist you with down payment or closing costs.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further assistance.

Hello I am glad you are looking to buy. I would be more then happy to help you. One of the first steps is to get pre-approved and if you haven't I can refer you to someone. Please call me at 917.405.6022.
Good afternoon Mr & Mrs Miller,
We would be happy to work with you regarding your Real Estate needs.

Please call the office today to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our Agents.

Joseph Cosentino
Office: 718-881-1923
Web Reference: http://www.AGJRealty.com