Rentals in Greenville>Question Details

Katherine F, Renter in Charlottesville, VA

My husband & I are looking for an executive home, impeccably clean & private. Would prefer w/in walking distance of downtown. Any ideas? THX.

Asked by Katherine F, Charlottesville, VA Sun Jan 5, 2014

Answers

5
511Cleveland’s answer
I have a home that will be available in March. Follow link below:
http://hotpads.com/rentals/511-Cleveland-Street-Greenville-S…
I know of a builder who is refurbishing homes downtown. Also you might check out North Main area. Contact an agent privately, you want to look at price, area, neighborhoods with a good agent :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 5, 2014
Anna, thanks so much for your good suggestions. How might I make contact with the builder who is refurbishing homes please?
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014
I can help you. I happen to live on Main St in the middle of downtown. Please call at your earliest convenience.

Joy Steverson
Jsteverson@cdanjoyner.com
864-337-0625
Your best best is to look online at the various companies that post their rentals online. I can send you the links if you like, just let me know.
Hi Katherine, how do you feel about condos? We have some spectacular condos downtown. All are within walking distance to fabulous restaurants and entertainment. Plus if you like to run or bike we have the swamp rabbit trail that runs through our downtown. It is over 17 miles long and there are plans to grow. It you would like me to send you more information and a look at what we have to offer please don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely, Danielle Ward
dward@cbcaine.com
Thanks, Danielle. I'll e-mail you separately.
Flag Sun Jan 5, 2014