Rentals in Vicca Park>Question Details

Tyler Polhill, Renter in Denver, CO

My girlfriend and I are looking for something in the West Denver, Lakewood, Arvada, Wheatridge area... We want something that is less than $1100.

Asked by Tyler Polhill, Denver, CO Wed Jul 31, 2013

Answers

8
Corey,
I do property management part-time and I would advise looking at rentals.com which is primarily private owners. Rental rates have increased over the last year, but I think you should be able to find something for that amount. Let me know how I can help.
I would love to email you a list of homes I have that I think would be perfect for you and your girlfriend. I have been working with first time home buyer's now for over 9 years. I know of some good programs and would love to walk you through the home buying process.

Cole Weaver
VeryNiceHomes.COM
4610 S Ulster St. Ste 150 Denver CO 80237
Phone 303-506-1695 Fax 720-708-4941
Serving all your Real Estate need
Tyler,

It would be a pleasure to help you find out more information on homes for sale. Please let me know how I can assist you.

All My Best,

Amber Fahrenholtz
Broker Associate
Bodin Realty International
(720) 988-6490
amber@bodinrealty.com
1805 29th St. Suite 1140
Boulder, CO 80301
Let our family help you with your home buying process we will walk you through every stage an educated buyer is a happy buyer. Don't wait until it is to late home prices are going up but interest rates are still low.

For the ultimate in real customer service call us today 303 327-5898 tell us you found us on Trulia

Visit our web site and see what some of our clients have said about us in our Testimonials section
http://www.realestatemetrodenver.com/quotes.asp

Jim Lux CRS, GRI, e-PRO
I would suggest doing some online research your price range is appropriate and there are tons of options depending on the amenities you desire!
Hi Tyler, This part of town is my area of specialty. You may want to think about buying a home. There is a great loan program, and you may end up with a mortgage payment that would be what you will pay in rent.
Call me with any questions.
Amie Morozs
720-495-5705
Hi Tyler, If you're looking for something to rent, my company has a property management side that may be able to assist you. Let me know if you'd like to be introduced to them.

Rochelle Landau
Cherry Creek Properties, LLC
303-502-4930
rlandau61@gmail.com
Most RE agents will not be able to help you in the rental field. I suggest the typical rental sites and be ready to write a check and sign the contract if you find something you like. The rental filed is very steep and highly competitive! Good luck.