Rentals in Moorpark>Question Details

Sarah Witt, Renter in Moorpark, CA

My fiance and I are renting in Moorpark, CA, we want to move closer to L.A. and are looking in the SFV. We are in need of a good realtor to help us.

Asked by Sarah Witt, Moorpark, CA Mon Apr 23, 2012

Hi, My fiance and I are currently living in a shared rental house in Moorpark, CA and are interested in moving in closer to L.A. He is an actor and would need to be going in for auditions to Studio City, West L.A. areas. I am unsure of what area I will be looking for work, but I know I am not a big commuter and thus far my work commute time, to Westlake Village, has been only about 20 min. so I've been spoiled. We are tired of wasting money on renting and can't afford a high monthly payment right now, but that may change when jobs change for us. We are looking in the Calabasas, Woodland Hills, SFV area right now - kind of a middle ground for both of us at the moment. I'm noticing that there aren't many affordable rentals in nicer areas and we are over apartment living. We need some advice and help in our search. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Moorpark

Answers

2
Barry Shapiro’s answer
Look at the condos over on Varsity, Marquette and Campus Park. Then, go get prequalified for FHA financing. Or, find a cheap guest house rental or shared arrangement, and start saving for that first dream home. You will need to have a regular employment history and 2-years of taxes in order to qualify for typical conforming mortgages.
Hello Sarah,

What time frame are you looking at? Have you found a place yet? I can send you available listings in SFV, Calabasas and Woodland Hills area. Just let me know what's your price range?

Blanca Dover, REALTOR

Century21 Hometown Realty

Website: http://www.blancadover.com
Web Reference: http://www.blancadover.com