Rentals in Wake Forest>Question Details

Kristi Lowe, Renter in Wake Forest, NC

My family of 5 is moving to Wake Forest this summer, probably July. Does anyone know of any single family homes for rent around that time?

Asked by Kristi Lowe, Wake Forest, NC Sun Feb 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3016233591-945-Alba-Rose-Ln-Wak…

Answers

3
Good morning Kristi

I live and.work.in.Wake Forest. Homes.come.and.go.quickly in Wake.forest. Depending on what you are looking for in a home.rentals can range.from $1200 to $2500/ month and more

I am here to. help
Hello Kristi,

Wake Forest is a beautiful, growing area. My family is planning to move to the area later this year. If you are not already working with an agent, I will be happy to send you listings of rentals as they become available. Rentals are moving fast in this area, home sales are also on the rise, so it would be best to get some ideas of neighborhoods, price ranges, schools, etc and the current listings but none of those will likely be remaining come July, but at least you will be prepared and ready to jump on favorable ones when it gets closer to your move. Email me here through Trulia to set up listings and communications.

Melissa
There's just no way to tell what could be for rent 6 months from now. Not possible.....

Once the end of May or the beginning of June arrives, you can start yoru search or have a local WF agent search for you. By then, a landlord with an available unit, will be willing to take it off the market if your going to rent it by the beginning of July.