Rentals in Saint Johnsbury>Question Details

Melissa G., Home Seller in Saint Johnsbury, VT

My family of a hubby, 2 boys, cats and dogs... Need a new home near st Johnsbury! Any ideas?

Asked by Melissa G., Saint Johnsbury, VT Mon Jul 2, 2012

Answers

3
my husband and I need to move by June we have a pug little guy were in our late 50s and been here 9 years never missed a payment not late always on time he works for Lyndon insatute 17 years ,we need apt or house please we need help if anyone knows where we can get a place in st Johnsbury vt or surrounding areas please let us know Teresa & Tony Cucinotta

\
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2016
Our 4 bedroom home in Barnet is ideal for a family with sons who will eventually need free tuition to St. Johnsbury Academy, a partly private partly public top notch school. Its 13 acres provide privacy while showing off fantastic pastoral views. There is plenty of open space for pets to enjoy and woodlands to entice birds and deer.
It is priced well below appraisal value.
Contact Patty Emery at Parkway Real Estate.
My house if for sale and is perfect for a family. I live in St Johnsbury, walking distance to library, schools, kawanis pool,. I have a fenced back yard and the street is kid friendly. I raised my 2 sons an
d 2 dogs here and loved it. Now the house is too big for me and my hubby alone.. It's on Spring St and listed well below appraised value. Let me know if you are interested or contact Mary at Parkway Realty. 748 8169. There are lots of houses for sale but I think mine is the nicest ( smile)... really.