Rentals in Middleton>Question Details

Dawn, Home Buyer in Middleton, MA

My family is looking for a company who offers rent to own we have down payment, what reliable companies are there?

Asked by Dawn, Middleton, MA Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Dawn, I don't think there are companies that"rent to own". Sellers do that. If your looking for the Masco school system, we have a few rentals in Middleton. You might want to do that and save for a good sale. In fact, there might even be a short sale in town that meets your price range. You can email or call me if you have any more questions. I have lived and worked in the tri town for close to 30 yrs. now. Gimmie gsvalacer@comcast.net 978-884-1770
O really we have been looking for rentals until we can purchase, to purchase a short sale still means the process for a mortgage correct?

If not we are interested in a rental, what do you have available
Thank you again
Flag Wed Jul 11, 2012
Hi Dawn

Do I have the place for you it is a townhouse tri-level at Pick man Park in Salem the landlord is looking to rent it but will also be willing to do a rent to own. give me a call so we can talk further.

Thank you
Linda Sciaraffa
Cellphone 781-346-3350
Email Linda@LindasRentals.Biz

Linda's Rentals And Sales
Office 978-969-1978
Web http://www.LindasRentals.Biz
Hi LInda
We are looking for a single family near great schools versus a town house but thank you very much for the offer
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
Thank you very much for all your info, my husband owns his own biz and we need two more sold years for approval, I lost my job of 11years while pregnant with my daughter and and expecting our second child in a couple months, I found a job but they need another tax year for me to be approved although my credit is great I would need the co signer to buy, so we were trying different routes instread of renting. I really apreciate all the information

Also anyone in need or know anybody in need of a landscape or construction company

KRA Landscaping Company Middleton MA 978-836-2559 all year round
Hi Dawn, sorry but I don't know of any Sellers at this time in the market that want to Rent to own.
If you have a down payment, you might be able to ask your Sellers to pay toward your closing costs.
Have you spoken to any Lenders to be pre-approved. If there is any other way I can help, please do not hesitate to contact me at 978-884-4798.
Thank you.
Beverly Popielski
Thank you my husband and I did try through century 21 but said we need another one or two years due to our situation, my husband owns his own landscape Company and they need 5plus years for self employeed, I run a small daycare with having a small child plus expecting our second in october and also bartend but need another year since its the gratuity they are basing it on.
If you are ever in need of a Landscape or Construction Co please feel free to call all year round KRA Landscape & construction Middleton, MA 978-836-2559 Thank you Again
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
I agree with Tim. It may be set to rent and figure out what is preventing you from purchasing now and correcting or improving your situation so you can purchase in the future.
Most rent to own are done by the owners themselves. I am really wondering why you would even want to do a rent to own, they are loaded with pitfalls and are very much in the sellers interest more than a renters. You will still need to be able to get a loan in a year or two to be able to buy it and if the agreed price you will pay is too high in a year or two the bank won't loan you enough to buy it and then you lose all the money you have put up so far in the deal. They are not a good deal.