Rentals in Tampa>Question Details

djeff029, Home Owner in Charlotte, NC

My family and I will be moving to the Tampa, Fl . We now reside in Charlotte,Nc and we have a home that we will not be getting rid of any time so

Asked by djeff029, Charlotte, NC Sun May 19, 2013

My family and I will be moving to the Tampa, Fl . We now reside in Charlotte,Nc and we have a home that we will not be getting rid of any time soon. Our price range will be up too 1,200 monthly. With that being said does anybody know the safest sides of town to live in that have affordable housing? And can someone please tell me if F.A.C.E public school is good or is it just a lot of hype?

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Tampa

Answers

3
Oh as far as Charter Schools, most have waiting lists to get admitted so you need to be sure your rental (I recommend renting in an apartment complex) address is located in the boundaries of a good school.
Why would you recommend renting in an apartment complex? Is apartment renting better than house renting. My husband and I are really interested in renting a single family home, 3 bedrooms 2 baths.
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
Trulia has a helpful tab at the bottom the page for property listings that will show the crime.

You need to be VERY careful who you rent from to be sure to do a background check to verify the owner has equity. Otherwise you may have to move soon if a foreclosure happens.

Realtors probably can't offer to help you find the right rental unless you agree to pay the Realtor money from your own pocket. You see, sometimes the listing Realtor will only offer $100 to the Realtor and by the time she pays her broker share and her car gas, she will lose money assisting you.
Check with the Sheriffs Department if you want info on certain areas. Check with Hillsborough County for information concerning schools.