Rentals in North Andover>Question Details

Robert, Renter in North Andover, MA

My family and I are looking to rent a 3-4 bedrm home in N. Andover. Our budget is in the 2k range. We're a great family and will pay a finders

Asked by Robert, North Andover, MA Tue May 22, 2012

fee. Finders fee of $500 if papers are signed. Looking to rent in July.

Answers

4
Hi Robert. I'd love to help you and your family. I might put you in touch with someone who may have a connection for you. Thanks for checking Susan
Good evening. You can visit my website and search for rental homes in the area. I just did a search and there isn't much in that price range. I just had a tenant rent a home in North Andover for $2500/mo. Sorry, you missed out on that one. I live in town and would be happy to assist you with your search.

Mike Consoli
Web Reference: http://www.mikeconsoli.com
I can find you a home in Lawrence north andover line with 4 bedrooms for 1600.00 a month call me 978-852-8354 juan.pineda@nemoves.com
Thx Juan ... looking for N. Andover school district.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Robert
Happy to help. Call me & I'll set up some apt to go & see a few rentals asap. Cell 978-257-2119

Rosemary Draper
Draper Real Estate
95 Main St
North Andover
Thx Rosemary.. We've seen the Chestnut and Brentwood homes for rent. One is beautiful but a little over our budget and the other.... not quite up to our standards. I've give you a ring Wed morning..
Flag Tue May 22, 2012