Rentals in 60409>Question Details

Nicole Weaver, Renter in South Suburban, IL

My family and I are looking for a house to rent in the south suburbs. I'm the only one working right now, so the rent I can afford comfortably

Asked by Nicole Weaver, South Suburban, IL Tue Jun 7, 2011

by myself is 1100. We are a family of six. Is there any hope.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 60409

Answers

3
Ranj Mohip’s answer
It will depend on which south suburb you want to be in and how many bedrooms and bathrooms you want. If you want to be in Calumet City, you can find a 3-4 BR place in your range. Let me know if you need a referral for a leasing agent to show you properties (you don't pay them for their service).

are in Attorney Ranj Mohip is a Chicago real estate attorney. The information in this answer is general information and is not intended as legal advice. Further, answering this question or otherwise contributing as a member of Trulia.com does not create an attorney-client relationship. Remember--consult the best real estate attorney in Chicago or in your respective area.
did you know about homes for sale cheaper than rent program for affordable housing? check out resource radio 1570am thursdays 1:30pm 1570 am http://www.gospel1570.com streaming live thursday today 1:30pm

real estate brokers and not profit has a great housing program for 620 credit no money down and no mortgage until april 2013 mortgages from $333-$700

312 878 4474 brokers office participating in program and a sponsor of the resource radio show
It's been a few years since my last post, is this program still available
Flag Sat Nov 22, 2014
Contact Monique Da'Nille at danillemgmt@gmail.com. I can probably help you find your ideal home.http://danillemgmt.wix.com/danillemgmt