Rentals in Ribault>Question Details

Tara Spohnho…, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

My family and I are currently residing in Wisconsin and are moving to the Jacksonville area. We are looking for a 2-3 bedroom home

Asked by Tara Spohnholtz, Jacksonville, FL Mon Apr 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3111393555-4608-Friden-Dr-Jacks…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Ribault

Answers

7
Ramon Pons’ answer
Hi everybody, we are a spaniard family moving to JAX by September/2013. We don t know JAX yet but we are interesting in a good public school for our son (9 years) and we want to live close to the school in a condo full equiped. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd year we will buy a house but the first year we prefer to rent it. Could be anyone so kind to help us with information about city ,school,etc?. Thanks in advance. Pls email-us at ramon_pons@hotmail.com
Greeting Tara,

If not too late, I would like to extend a WARM WELCOME to serve as your NE FL Home Specialist. I cater to Relocating Clients with great care. Moving from your great distance is a major move & as a Native of JAX and serve over a 100 mile radious your choices are abundant!

Just buzz me your future home style preferences, like what type of curriculum activities you enjoy, price range and method of purchase and I will send you a personal portfolio of homes in areas best suiting your style & needs.

Hurry down. we are having a Glorious Blue Sky Day here!
Hi Tara,
I own a 3/2,1,980 sqft rental property in Julington Creek Plantation. Please call me at 904-476-4120 to discuss or email me at paige@paigewajsman.com . I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Paige Wajsman
The Paige Wajsman Team
Hi Tara,

The link you gave is for a 2 bedroom 1 bath rental. Are you looking to rent or purchase. What type of lifestyle are you looking for, are schools important, what part of town will you be working, how long are you looking to commute and many, many other questions.

Contact me so we can discuss your relocation plans. Call me toll free at 877-331-3359

Wishing you much success.
Charlie Chorman
Accredited Buyer Representative
Hi Tara if you could give me a little more information on what your looking for, I would love to help. My email is LeneePurdyRealtor@yahoo.com are call me at 904-505-5083. Thanks
Well Jacksonville is the largest land mass city in the nation. The biggest questions is what are you needs as far as Location, Price, etc. Do you want a home with a yard or one without. I have alot more questions for you than I do answers to begin with. If you like you can email me or call me your choice. My cell #904-607-4668 and email homecraze@gmail.com
Give me a call I can help you find your perfect home in Jacksonville !!!!

http://www.marcusgenson.com