Rentals in East Raleigh>Question Details

Annie Davis, Renter in Raleigh, NC

My daughteris homeless due to seperation. has an income and childsupport . has three children. Can you please help?? my number is9198550033

Asked by Annie Davis, Raleigh, NC Tue Mar 4, 2014

Answers

5
Thank to all of you who was so gracious to help. God Bless YOU!!!
We would be glad to help try and locate housing for your daughter. Please contact us at 888-778-2276 so can talk about your specific needs. Then we can put you in you in touch with one of our experienced real estate agents.
Cumberland Cove apartments offers units, some furnished, on a monthly basis. She can get somewhat settled and then look at her options. Call Janet Romero at 919-846-1300. Feel free to use my name.
I recommend reaching out to some service groups. Is she homeless due to an abusive relationship? If so, then Project Interact could help her. Their phone number is 919-828-7740. Also, the Wonen's Center of Wake County may be able to help guide her. Thier contact info is 919-829-3711.

I know that some people may reference purchasing a home, however she would need to know that most lenders will not allow her to count her child support as income unless she has at least a year history of it.

Best of luck!
Web Reference: http://www.TeamAbshure.com
If your daughter is interested in purchasing a home, she may be able to with acceptable income, work history, credit score and debts. She should also be aware of the implications of marital assets if she purchases a home while still married, but separated. So, she speak with a good lender. I have lenders I can recommend she speak with. And then, she needs a good Realtor to help her find the home that works for her. And I'd be happy to be that Realtor. Millicent Williams at (919) 625-8908 or williamsm@hpw.com