Rentals in 36526>Question Details

Lbug, Other/Just Looking in 36526

My daughter and son-in-law need to rent a 3BR 2 BA home in the Loxley, Daphne, Spanish Fort Area (so it will be between their two jobs).

Asked by Lbug, 36526 Thu Jun 24, 2010

They can't pay more than $900 and need a fenced in back yard for their 2 small dogs. Can someone help us find a good safe place?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 36526

Answers

2
Dan Therrell’s answer
I asked a friend yesterday, who lives in Loxley:

There are some 3/2 homes for rent on Landmark Avenue, just east of Hwy 59. You might ride the subdivsion to see if you like it and check these out.

I checked the MLS Rentals for Loxley and there really isn't anything under $900. There is one for $975 and one for $1000 that have fences, but you may be able to negotiate them to $900. Might have better luck in Daphne Lake Forest area. Send me an email and I will email those to you.

My other recommendation is calling property management companies. I will look for your email. Send it through my website link below.
Web Reference: http://tiastanley.com