Rentals in Omaha>Question Details

ladyanne44, Renter in Omaha, NE

My credit score is 502. Will it be impossible to find a small bedroom in Omaha, NE?

Asked by ladyanne44, Omaha, NE Tue Nov 19, 2013

I live in Kansas City, but work in Omaha Monday-Friday. Hotel bills are killing me. I would much rather have a small apartment.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Omaha

Answers

3
You are getting close. I called a loan officer and she said you have to have a credit score of 640
for FHA and 620 for VA. e-mail me and I can give you a loan officers # and she can help you get your scores higher. Have a nice Holiday.

Marylou Bell
marylou@maryloubell.com
402-681-6478
We have 2BR corporate suites available at Millpointe Condos....contact me directly at 402-502-1000 x117 this way all of your utilities including cable and internet are included in your rent and the unit is furnished..
If you are just looking to rent , you may find a private party that will rent to you.
how much are you paying for hotels, and are you just staying for the week. I am assuming that you are renting as well in KC. Do you also have a family there? Or what is the reason you would want to travel back to KC. on the weekends if you only rent and don't have family there. I could possibly have a place that you could rent temporarily but need references. I have a vacant home that I am selling and would help if I received some type of income.
I don't accept pets or smoking in the home and it is Unfurnished , The last people didn't work out to well, as he lied and had seven kids and a dog that chewed the crap out of everthing and they were slobs and would always have some kind of excuse to make it avail. not to show.
So that is what I am not looking for. If you were not a partier, slob, and took care of the home, kept the home in showable condition at all times as well as making it avail to show on even short notices and paid. Also understanding it is only temporary as I am selling . I would possibly consider it . You can call me at 402-709-9768 Thanks Paul