Rentals in Levittown>Question Details

katlady261, Other/Just Looking in Levittown, NY

My credit is poor but we have a steady income is it still possible to rent through a broker?

Asked by katlady261, Levittown, NY Mon Jan 30, 2012

Answers

5
Yes, you can work with an agent....
It is possible to rent and own a house.
Yes you can - but - the landlord may decide not to rent to you because of your credit. The agent is only the messenger.
Acceptance requirements of landlords will vary, but brokers should be happy to work with you.

If you are interested, I will be glad to provide you with a free account on Listing Book so that you can see what is available throughout Long Island.

To do this, would require first name, last name & email address. You will be sent direct contact from Listing Book with your own password and hyperlink to access it. If you are interested, respond to me at gail@gailgladstone.com or call 631-425-6150.