Rentals in Maryvale>Question Details

Phoenix Rent…, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

My credit is HORRIBLE but I have stable employment (4 yrs) & a great rental history, I'm looking around the 100th Ave & Indian School

Asked by Phoenix Renter, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jun 8, 2012

area. Would it be possible to find a seller that perhaps hasn't been successful with selling their property to lease it to me? I really like the condos in that area

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Maryvale

Answers

7
Your best bet is to contact a local Mortgage Broker at "Find a Pro" in the header of this website.
http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
I'm not looking to purchase a home currently just rent..I'm looking to relocate mid/end July and I'm in need of a 2bed / 2bath at least 1000sq ft place with all appliances included including a washer/dryer, I promised my son (11) that I would try to find something with a pool so that would be a plus also.
When do you need to move and what size of property are you looking for. I manage properties valley wide and have clients who are credit friendly as long as income is stable. Feel free to contact us at 623-242-1003 or email us at info@paramountpmr.com.
A website you might find helpful regarding standard rental as well as lease option opportunities is: http://www.LeaseOptionHomesAZ.com
You could consider renting something or purchase a home/condo with seller financing. Feel free to call, text, or email anytime!

Renting shouldn't be a problem. Most landlords will rent to people with "horrible" credit. Having said that they will probably still want to review your credit and may have questions for you.

One option that might work for you is to find a seller financing home. These are homes that the seller is offering to finance. So, instead of getting a regular mortgage through a lender. You get a mortgage through the seller.

Call if you would like to discuss this option or have any further questions.

Jose Dias
623-418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Have you considered a Lease Option scenario? This can put you into a home while assisting you in repairing your credit and working towards home ownership. There are programs that can move you in for NO money down and no up-front option fees.