Rentals in Moorpark>Question Details

Lilian Chavez, Renter in Simi Valley, CA

My contract its finishing in June/13, can you help me find a single house between $1000-$1300 at Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks?

Asked by Lilian Chavez, Simi Valley, CA Fri May 17, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Moorpark

Hi Lilian,
There is currently a 1+1 Alamo Villa for $1,275/month, while it lasts. Details include: Cute and cozy end unit condo in a great quite neighborhood. Nicely upgraded kitchen and bath makes this place feel like home. A great place to start for first time home buyers. Close access to community pool, spa, mail box and laundry in unit makes this condo appealing. Located north of the freeway with easy access to the freeways, shopping and great schools.
Hello Lilian,

There are only 2 available in your price range in those areas. Let me know is you would like the information on them.

Blanca Dover, REALTOR

Century21 Hometown Realty

Web Reference:
Hi Lillian, $1000 is a tough price range for a rental around Moorpark. You might find a room or perhaps a guest house situation. Come on into the Moorpark Troop office and pick up the Kitty Letter, you can find rentals by owner in that publication. As well, as Sheryl stated below, have you looked at purchasing as opposed to renting? You can contact me at 805-708-6454.

Maryann Baum
REALTOR®, Troop Real Estate, Inc.
CA DRE#01889433
Cell: 805.708.6454