Rentals in Platt Park>Question Details

Suzie Van Ta…, Renter in Denver, CO

My boyfriend and I are looking for a place in Platt Park- 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. We would like to be able to walk to the light rail and shops.

Asked by Suzie Van Tatenhove, Denver, CO Mon Jul 29, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

10
I love Platte Park. You will have light rail access, there are great restaurants, shops, yoga studios, a Whole Foods plus the Old South Pearl Street Farmers Market runs from the last week in May through October. I know this area like the back of my hand - you have to be clever because of Old South Pearl Street. Please email me if you need assistance. paulettehomes@gmail.com
Visit http://www.plattparknorth.com we have an open house this Sat 9/20 from 10 am to 2pm come by for a tour.
Suzie,

It would be a pleasure to help you find out more information on homes for sale. Please let me know how I can assist you.

All My Best,

Amber Fahrenholtz
Broker Associate
Bodin Realty International
(720) 988-6490
amber@bodinrealty.com
1805 29th St. Suite 1140
Boulder, CO 80301
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for all of your replies. Love Denver! To answer some of your questions, right now we are looking to rent. He still owns a house out of state that he needs to sell, so may be about a year or two before we buy. It is important that my boyfriend be near the lightrail, as he works off of i25 and Arapaho. We love the Platt Park area but are also open to South Broadway. We do prefer Platt Park though if possible. There does not seem to be a lot of lofts etc. in that area, and more towards Broadway.

Ideally, we are looking to move as soon as we find something, but the sooner the better. We are looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath place, but 1 1/2 baths is fine too. We may even just decide to go with one bath as it seems finding a place with two is difficult.

Thanks again and any suggestiions are welcome!!
Are you currently looking to buy or rent? There are lots of options for you regardless and walking distance to everything no matter what you select!
I have a client with an off market property. It's a 2bd among larger homes which will help protect your value going forward somewhat as well. I would have several other questions on when you want to buy and move in, can you wait a bit because there's a tenant in there currently. You may have to offer or the seller may have to offer cash for keys to incentivize the tenants to move. If you want to own it as an investment property until their lease is up because you're currently in a lease that might work as well for everyone. Let me know if you'd like to pursue it. Casey Ressler - Casey@Go1031.com
If you're looking to buy, what price range?
Sounds like you are looking to rent? I live in the neighborhood and own a rental property there. The market is very tight and competitive right now (for rental and For Sale property). As mentioned below, Craigslist is an excellent place to search. Be prepared to move quickly (day of, no later, and as fast the day of as possible). Be prepared for higher than average rents in that location (especially if you want/need that 2nd Bath). Best of luck!
Hi Suzie,

Are you looking for a place to rent or buy?

Tony
Hi Suzie,

Are you looking for rent or sale? We, Realtors, specialize in properties for sale. However, in my experience with being a landlord, Craigslist.com is the best source of properties for rent.

Best of luck!

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties