Rentals in Jackson>Question Details

lilsurferchi…, Renter in Toms River, NJ

My boyfriend and I are looking for a house to rent preferably in the Jackson area or surrounding area.

Asked by lilsurferchick45, Toms River, NJ Thu Sep 6, 2012

$1200 a month the most. Also allows dogs as we do have a small well trained dog. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we would like to have a place by November 1, 2012.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Jackson

Answers

3
Joan Congilose CRS,CDPE,GRI’s answer
You may be able to find something in your price range a condo or a small rural house but your choices will be limited . Many landlords don't prefer pets but some do bend and say okay. Before you reny anything keep in mind that they will require a recent credit report from both of you and 1 to 1.5 months security deposit on acceptance of your rental application. If you need assitance give me a call, I live in Jackson.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
What about surrounding areas? Really don't want an apartment due to no privacy like we've experienced in the past.
There are currently six single family homes for rent in Jackson. Given the dog and the cap of $1200, you may have to consider some other options. If you would like additional help, don't hesitate to contact me -- I can broaden the search and give you more details on what to expect.