Rentals in Portland>Question Details

Taylor Gorsu…, Renter in 97211

My boyfriend and I are interested in moving into an apartment this coming summer in NE Portland. Looking for an agent.

Asked by Taylor Gorsuch, 97211 Sun Jan 19, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Portland

Answers

4
Please check out our website at http://www.carefreeinc.com about thirty days prior to your move date to see what we have available at that time.

Feel free to contact us anytime with questions or to schedule viewings.
Hi Taylor, in Portland, Agents don't help with rentals, but a lot of real estate companies also do property management, like mine. However, we don't have a "HUB" per say of all the rentals in Portland, we should tho! lol

Craigslist is where most people look...there are scams on craigslist to be aware of. They are taking homes that are for sale, putting them up as rentals, asking people to send them security money and they will send the keys. If it sounds to good to be true, IT IS! and do not send money to anyone, no one will do business that way who is on the up and up ;)

Let me know if you need anything, you can check our website for rentals, http://www.dwellrealtypdx.com but we usually rent them out as quickly as they go on. You can email me what you're looking for and i can keep an eye out for you.

Tracey
Do you was want an agent to help you find an appointment then a home? I can help you with that. Tom inglesby, broker, remax
Yes, I am looking for an agent to find an apartment.
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014
Amin Allison, Broker
Premiere Property Group LLC.
1500 NW Bethany Blvd Suite 301
Beaverton OR 97006

I will have the house coming up in North Portland in two months.
How far is it from downtown Portland?
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014