Rentals in Jamaica Plain>Question Details

Cathy, Renter in Jamaica Plain, MA

My boyfriend and I (and baby on the way) are looking for a large one bedroom in the JP area. We need to move by Sept. 1st. Any ideas?

Asked by Cathy, Jamaica Plain, MA Tue Jul 17, 2012

laundry onsite, within walking distance of public transportation, at or under $1800/mo, suitable area for raising family

Answers

2
There are plenty of options for rent now, even 2 bedrooms!

Territory.com
Boston's Premier Buyer Brokerage
help@territory.com
Web Reference: http://territory.com/
Hi Cathy,

Congrats to you both with a little one on the way!!

Are you familiar with the Boston Area?

I did just do a quick search for you and there is a nice unit in a luxury building, with pool, parking, 24 security, tennis courts, and onsite gym, in your price range..

If you would like, I can set you up online to have up to the minute access of all the rental listings on the MLS.

Please either email or call me:
lisa.lemaire@bostoncityproperties.com
617.595.7074
And I will grant you access immediatley. We can also expand and modify your search criteria.

This system is definitely the best way to keep track of what's available for rent in the Boston area --
There is no central database for apartments in Boston, however if there were one it would be this system. This system includes not only our rentals, but literally all of the largest real estate agencies in the Boston area post listings on here as well. The listings are updated daily -- and are all up-to-the-minute -- and this is the largest real estate database in the Greater Boston area -- and includes listings in every neighborhood in the Boston area!

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Boston or the different neighborhoods.

Best Wishes,
Lisa marie - Tue Jul 10, 2012