Rentals in 77098>Question Details

yasha, Renter in Houston, TX

Moving within now to July 31st around the montrose area

Asked by yasha, Houston, TX Tue Jun 4, 2013

Want to be closer to my job

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 77098

Answers

7
Hello Yasha,

First off, Welcome to Houston! Please let me know what you are looking for in your new home in Houston. Montrose is a great area. Depending on what you want you may also want to consider Sawyer Heights, Washington Cooridor/Rice Military area and Cottage Grove. Just depends on what your wants are. I live in Houston Heights and my office is in the River Oaks Shopping center which is the edge of Montrose.

If you should want some help, please contact me.

Have a great evening.

Jeff Cox
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Cell 713-240-2044
Off 713-961-1722
Email jeffcox@garygreene.com
Hello Yasha,

From your question, it looks like your current lease ends July 31st.

How many bedrooms, bathrooms are you looking for? Do you have pets? Does anyone in the household smoke? What is the maximum rent you want to pay?

As you may already know, landlords check your background so it is important to have a good rental history. Generally if you move into a home, the security is deposit is at least one month's rent and the first month's rent is due when you sign the lease. For apartments, the deposit varies, if you would like to consider apartments.

If I can help answer any questions, I will be happy to help.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
http://www.har.com/persis
Yasha, so you have a lot of agents willing to help you. What price range are you looking in because that will determine the area. As the other agents have stated, there are other areas in and around Montrose, but price is the determination. Please feel free to contact me at gail.levin@kw.com and I will be happy to send you properties. Good luck in your search!
Hey Yasha,

I'm a Houston native who knows the area of Montrose very well. Please let me know if you are still looking for an agent to help you with your search, and I'll be happy to show you the available options. Thank you.

Truly,

Brandon Newton, Master Certified Negotiation Expert
Brandon Newton Real Estate/
Amigos Realty
Cell 713.890.9108
Fax 888.775.8983

If you feel that I have done an outstanding job for you, please
be sure and refer me to you friends and family to make sure
the people you care about are receiving great service as well!
Nice post. How is your market?
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
Hi Yasha,

Don't overlook the entire Midtown, Medical Center area. Lots of condos and houses. Give me a call, 713-909-0826.
Montrose is a great area, I lived there for many years. The Heights is another similar neighborhood that is very close to Montrose, just in the other side of Allen Parkway. Yoy may wish ti look there as well.
Yasha, please contact me! I will send you a list immediately. Just let me know what your price range is, if you have any pets. Also, how is your credit and rental history? I will talk to you soon!

Diane Schrakamp
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
Dschrakamp@gmail.com