Rentals in Houston>Question Details

jgunte03, Renter in Houston, TX

Moving to the Houston,Tx.

Asked by jgunte03, Houston, TX Thu May 2, 2013

I have section 8 and am looking for a home would like to be there in July so want everything in order by June my voucher is for a 2bdr. It's myself and my 10yr old daughter looking for a new start and better life, time to leave Michigan.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Cedric McGrew’s answer
Jgunte03 I like to welcome you to Houston I also relocated from Michigan a few years back .
I own a small real estate firm that has a unique relocation process to try and make our client move smooth and as easy as possible.

Cedric McGrew
MPI Real Estate Group
We're so glad you have decided to move to Houston. I have a good deal of experience in Section 8 housing. Please email me or call me as soon as you can. My email address is Cell is 832-721-0126
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
I can assist you. Please email me at your earliest.

Thanks, Andrea Ware

Do you have an idea of where in Houston you would like to live? Will you be working here at a particular location? What is your budget? Do you have pets? Do you smoke? Let me know so I can check availability for you.