Rentals in 84060>Question Details

Keith Boheim, Renter in Park City, UT

Moving to park City, Utah, Looking for someone to help locate apartments or condos/townhouses for rent within the area - Help!!!!

Asked by Keith Boheim, Park City, UT Fri Apr 5, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 84060

Answers

4
Hi Keith!

Did you find a place? Coalition Property Mtg specializes in renting in Park City 435.649.4994. Let me know when you're ready to buy! -Brad 435.602.0236
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 3, 2013
My goodness! Why rent? Now is the perfect time to buy with low rates and prices still low. Have you looked into owning instead of renting?
Keith, the park city rental market is very tight right now. I am happy to help you. Call me when you have a moment.
Hi Keith,

You are in luck.... This time of year there is a glut of places for rent in Park City! I have just helped another friend find a place. If you want to email me your parameters, I will gladly help you find what you need. Sharon@SharonSellsParkCity.com or you can call me at 435-962-4663 good Luck, Sharon