Rentals in Mahwah>Question Details

Tej, Home Owner in Schaumburg, IL

Moving to new jersey

Asked by Tej, Schaumburg, IL Fri Dec 14, 2012

I am moving to new jersey and going to work in Mahwah. I am wondering, which areas have good elementary school. Also, where can i get more flexible leasing options. I am looking for 2 bd 2 bth townhomes and willing to pay upto $1900 or so. Do you recommend any areas/communities....I am looking as early as end of this month or as late as first week of january.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mahwah

Answers

7
Michael and I specialize in the Mahwah market. We have placed many transferees in rentals and new homes. Right now there is a reasonable inventory. Please contact our team with your contact information and we will suppy you with current and upcoming inventory.
I live in Mahwah and cover the surrounding area --- both my children went from elementary through HS in Mahwah's public school system so I am quite familiar with it. If you need help, please contact me.
Hi Aruna, Mahwah has wonderful elementary schools. The townhomes go to Lenape Meadows which is our newest school with the best of everything, ie., teachers, technology, music etc. I am sure there is something for you. Please send me more information, name, phone, email address, #in the family, any special needs, etc. and we will connect asap. Thank you for you inquiry. Darryl Dator 201-747-0372
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Thats a good question , and thank you for asking . Mahwah has 3 elementary schools all of which are very good. In the area where most townhomes are located the elementary school assisned is " Lenape Meadow" this school is Kindergarten through 3rd grade then all of the children move onto the " Joyce Kilmer " elementary school which is grades 4 & 5 . I am attaching a link for you to review the Mahwah school district schools. http://www.mahwah.k12.nj.us/pages/mahwah_township_ps
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Mahwah is a fantastic town with lots of available options. I live and work in Mahwah and both my children have gone to the wonderful schools. In fact, Betsy Ross elementary school was just named a BLUE RIBBON School --- just this week!!! I have many options for you to live either as a rental or purchase. Contact me via email ... and I am happy to help you. Also, look for me on the MahwahPatch.com . I have a blog there on area real estate.

Best, Pam
Mahwah is a great town to settle down as there are great Blue Ribbon schools in town as well as an abundance of condos and town homes. You are in the right range in terms of rental prices for a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo. You may need to come up a little bit to get a nice, renovated place. I recently rented a beautiful condo in Darlington Ridge in Mahwah for $2,070. I am very familiar with Mahwah and the surrounding area so I would be happy to help you if you do not currently have an agent. Anyway good luck and welcome to Bergen County!

Ryan Gibbons
RE/MAX Real Estate Limited
gibbons744@gmail.com
201-446-8190
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Dear Aruna,

There are many excellent schools in Bergen County and even right in Mahwah. The Betsy Ross Elementary school in Mahwah has recently been awarded the Blue Ribbon Award in Education. Also, fortunately there are many townhouses for rent in Mahwah and surrounding communities like Ramsey in complexes such as Society HIll and Paddington Square. I have lived in Bergen County and worked as a successful, respected realtor for over 20 years. I am happy to speak with you and help you narrow down your search and show you properties when you arrive.

Wendy

Wendy W. Dessanti
Weichert
201 310-2255
wendydess@aol.com