Rentals in Miami>Question Details

shadayjah20, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Moving to miami in need of at least two bedroom in good area on a $900 budget any help would be great thank you.

Asked by shadayjah20, Miami Beach, FL Sun Mar 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

5
Hi Shaday,

Take a look at some of the listings we have available on Trulia: http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Miami,FL/#for_rent/Miami,FL/2…

Hope this helps,
Ali, Community Manager
Are you interested in considering South Dade, Homestead, Princeton, Naranja areas? If so I may be able to help you. Just leased my last 2 bdrm for $800/mo in The Little Haiti area of No Miami if that's also an area you're considering?
If you need anything further please feel free to call me during normal business hours at the contact info in our website link below. And please also send your email address and phone number, I'll be excited to help you with all your real estate needs and honored for the business opportunities.
It will be very difficult to find a 2 bed in a good area for $900/mo. Good Luck!
I will have a 2 bedroom by the beginning of next month around $900.00. The Buyer is closing by the 18th. Please contact me via my profile to determine if the area suits you. Thank you.
It's hard to find a one bedroom for $900 in a good area much less finding a two bedroom for that price! You should consider revising your budget. The Miami rental market is experiencing a rapid transition to a higher cost market.
Ok my budget just went up to $1500
Flag Sun Mar 3, 2013