Rentals in Orange Beach>Question Details

Mattoxtr, Home Buyer in Arvada, CO

Moving to area end of sept 2013 from CO Looking for two bedroom with 12 mth lease budget 1,000 a mth Would love to be on beach walking distance to it

Asked by Mattoxtr, Arvada, CO Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

2
Coate Connection’s answer
Rentals move really quick here. Unfortunately many rentals are not offered through the local MLS. Ask a local realtor to send you what is available in the MLS. In addition, google Long Term Realty Group in Gulf Shores and see what they have. Do the same for Meyers Real Estate, make sure you ask for the long term rental department. Check Craigslist for Mobile and Pensacola to see what you can find there, Craigslist does not have a zone for Gulf Shores, so landlords have to advertise in one of the 2 nearest zones.
I would be happy to assist you. However, I will need an e-mail address for sending listing details for your consideration. Please give me a call or send me an e-mail directly from my profile so I can get started.