Rentals in Orange Beach>Question Details

Ellen.henry, Home Buyer in Orange Beach, AL

Moving to area and want to rent before buy. Need 3 or 4 bedroom, would love on gulf or bay. 12 month at least, thank you

Asked by Ellen.henry, Orange Beach, AL Tue Apr 2, 2013

Orange beach, AL

Answers

3
Mary McNair’s answer
Have you received the assistance you need yet? If not, please contact me directly via my profile so I have your name, phone number and e-mail to send customized options. I'll also need to know your maximum rent range for conducting the search.
I can help you locate some options, but I need to know your maximum monthly rent budget and whether you are only interested in Orange Beach or can consider other nearby communities.

Please give me a call with this extra information, as well as to provide an e-mail address, and I'll research options. Then, if any look promising, I'll make the arrangements to access the properties and to assist you in putting in your application with the property manager.

I can also go ahead and get details about what you will be looking for when you're ready to switch to buyer status. That way I can have information automatically sent to you on a weekly or monthly basis so you can monitor the market conditions in preparation for the move to being a home owner.

I look forward to assisting you if yoiur needs haven't already been met.
Try Liquid Life Rentals at 251-424-1118. They are affiliated with RE/MAX of Orange Beach and do short term and some long term rentals.