Rentals in Scottsdale>Question Details

Kalyan Veluri, Renter in Scottsdale, AZ

Moving to Scottsdale from India. Looking for 2Bd 2Bth townhouse in a gated commu < $1400 from end of July. Work plc:N 58th st.

Asked by Kalyan Veluri, Scottsdale, AZ Fri Jun 6, 2014

Been out of US for over 2yrs now and have 1 CC default, score went for a toss. But steady job and clean rental history

Answers

5
Have you been able to find a home?
Hi Kalyan,
Have you found a place yet? You can go to my website http://www.crgroup.listingbook.com to search for rentals. Best wishes, Tiffany
There are all kinds of great communities and townhouses in Scottsdale. The rental market is very good now and what you are looking for should be easy to find.
Hi Kalyan,

There are several options for you to choose from in the Scottsdale within your price range. Most of your options will be in old town - central Scottsdale for your desired rental rate.. Give me a call if you have any further questions.
Hi Kalyan!

I'd love to give you some guidance, but I'm not sure what your question is. Are you wondering what you could qualify for as far as purchasing a town home is or are you looking for an agent to show you some rentals? I can help you with either... please feel free to get in touch!