Rentals in Santa Monica>Question Details

Danielle, Renter in Santa Monica, CA

Moving to Santa Monica and need help finding a 2bd - 3bd rm/2bth with 1500 sq ft for under $2800....is that possible in that area?

Asked by Danielle, Santa Monica, CA Sun May 15, 2011

I am moving to Santa Monica, CA this summer for my job. I would like to move by July 1st. I have two kids and I would like them to attend the Santa Monica school district. We need as much space as possible and we are looking to rent a two bed room two bathroom apartment, townhouse, condo or house. My budget is $2500-$2800. If anyone can help me find a place in that price range with sq ft. over 1300, preferably 1500sq ft that would be awesome! We are relocating from Orange County, CA.

Answers

4
It is very possible to find a property that would fit your needs. Contact any local real estate agent to help you. You may also want to subscribe to Westside Rentals.com (for a fee) and/or look on craigslist.com. However, when using these two sites, Beware of "too good to be true" ads that depict a great property for a little price. There are many out there...do your due diligence to make sure your not being scammed.

Kat Becker
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
Very tall order - 3-bedrooms, 1,500 sq. ft. under $2800, maybe on Virginia, Delaware or Kansas Aves. by the freeway. Best of luck in your search.
Send me an email and I can email you a List if that helps. Also not to far where you might find more space for your buck and close to Santa Monica: west la neighborhood, sawtelle area, mar vista area, Venice. Good luck.!
Any local Realtor can help you.

Have you looked in Brentwood?

George Salazar
Prudential California Realty
DRE Lic # 00884017
(323) 710-1770