Rentals in Rockford>Question Details

kimmer445, Renter in Rockford, IL

Moving to Rockford in June and we're looking for a rental house/townhome in safe, quiet neighborhood. Any suggestions for looking from a distance?

Asked by kimmer445, Rockford, IL Mon Mar 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Rockford

Answers

5
I can help. 815-494-4945 or gnshackman@charter.net
My first suggestion would be to go in a radius from the center of Mulford Road and Spring Creek Road; from there, in any direction for some distance it is quite nice.
Kim, The easiest route to to call some of our big builders that have alot of rentals in nice areas. One is Briargate Management / Contry Homes and the other is Petry Construction / Bice Rental. You can also log onto http://www.HomesForSaleInRockford.com and check teh rentals box if your definately renting. But, Buying in our makretplace is the best option now as our market has bottomed out and expecting to go back up. Any other questions I can be reached at 815-505-4866 Thank You, Mark
You should get a list of rentals from the local paper and drive by the neighborhoods. Look for child swingsets, neighbors walking, manicured lawns ect to give you an idea about the area. Then look at local websites to get crime statistics and school reports.
Kimmer,

How far away are you moving from? I need to know if you want to be in Rockford or would Cherry Valley, Loves Park or Machesney Park also fit your situation.

How many bedrooms etc.

Sandy Basel
815-494-4132
Gambino
Hi Sandy,

Thanks for your response! My husband and I are moving from Idaho (>1000 miles). Definitely interested in Cherry Valley, Loves Park, and Machesney Park. Professional/family neighborhoods and 3 bedrooms would be ideal, though we could make 2 bedrooms work. Also, we have 1 very docile, well-behaved cat who has never caused problems.

Kim
Flag Mon Mar 11, 2013