Rentals in Redondo Beach>Question Details

Tamara Vassey, Renter in Irvine, CA

Moving to Redondo Beach around October 1st. Married with a well-behaved crate-trained dog (30#). Excellent rental references for both humans and dog!

Asked by Tamara Vassey, Irvine, CA Sun Aug 19, 2012

Looking for single family/townhouse with AC, DW, fenced yard. Want safe neighborhood, preferably in $2kk - $2500k range.

Answers

3
Hello Tamara,
I'll be more than happy to assist you.Please contact me at Ludy@tarbell.com or (800)578-0751

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina-Ortiz
Tarbell,Realtors
Tamara, where are you moving from? Redondo Beach is one of the more expensive locations in the South Bay, so it is difficult to find a lot of homes in this price range.
Here is one home that might work for you: http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?ID=16706654540

Torrance is another option that you may want to consider, as there are great areas and the prices are reasonable.

Call me to get started.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
Hello Tamara,
Please feel free to email me if you would like for me to send you a list of homes that fits your certeria.
DJ Bonner
Keller Williams Realty South Bay
djbonner@kw.com