Rentals in Panama City Beach>Question Details

Sean Waple, Renter in Akron, OH

Moving to PCB in 2-3 weeks for a job. Need a place ASAP!

Asked by Sean Waple, Akron, OH Thu Mar 14, 2013

I am relocating from Ohio in 2-3 weeks.. I start work 4/1/2013 and would like to be in somewhere by 3/29/2013.

I am looking for preferably a one bedroom but if its a two bedroom and $750 or cheaper I am fine with that.

So my price range is $750 or lower. I have a small non aggressive dog with me. I would like to be within walking distance to the beach or 1.5 miles or less.

Answers

2
Prudential Shimmering Sands Realty has an excellent Property Management Division. We will be happy to assist you any way we can. 850-230-0110
I would love to assist you with you needs. I am a Buckeye too ! I take it you are looking to rent for $750 or less per month. Interest rates are low right now. Want to try to qualify for a home loan and buy instead? Let me know and I can walk you through the process. Where will you be working? Welcome to Florida!

Kelly Klein, Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
850-420-2480
Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com
At this point in my life I do not want to get a loan. I just graduated from grad school and starting my career so buying a house isnt really an option I would rather rent.

Bookit.com
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013