Rentals in Napa>Question Details

Ted Peterson, Renter in Napa, CA

Moving to Napa/Sonoma, need a 3 bedroom, FURNISHED house for 3 to 4 months. excellent credit and care for property.

Asked by Ted Peterson, Napa, CA Thu Jul 19, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Napa

Help the community by answering this question:


Good mroning Ted. Congratulations on your decision to move to the Napa Valley. it is a great place to call home. I might suggest you call our sister company Crown Realty property management at 707-255-0845 or e-mail them at http://www.crownrealtypm. Ask for Scott, Teresa, Debi or Danielle. Tell them I suggested you call. Either of them will take good care of you.
When you arrive in town you will need to know your way around. Although I sell homes and realize you are going to rent, i would be happy to orient you to the valley. I have lived here over 30 years and know my way around. When the time is right, I would be happy to share my knowlede of the valley with you...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Napa County > Napa > Rentals in Napa > Question
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer