Rentals in Meridian>Question Details

Nbarker, Renter in

Moving to Meridian/Boise shortly and need help looking for a nice rental.

Asked by Nbarker, Thu Jan 17, 2013

We're moving to the area shortly for work. We'd like to rent before we buy something so that we aren't rushed into finding something that we can SETTLE for for. We want to love the house as it will most likely be the home we raise our 4 kids in. Looking at spending around $2,000/mo max for rent. Probably rent for 6 months - a year while current home in Utah sells and we search for home in ID to purchase or build. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Meridian

Answers

5
Since you are new to the area you should really check out my website's neighborhood info section at http://www.buyandsellhomesinboise.com/mimarket/zip/83646/. There is a lot of great info including crime stats, demographics, home prices, etc.

There is a great river front 4 bedroom home available for rent right now for $2000 per month. You can view it here: http://www.northrimventures.com/boise-rental-properties.php

Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to take a look at some of the available homes in the area, I'd love to help you find the right one!

Good luck on your move!

Natalie Filbert, Assoc. Broker, GRI
Mountain Realty
Our craigslist here is like KSL in Utah, its where all the rentals are posted. It may be confusing if your not familiar with the area. Ive grown up here in the area and have 5 kids of about every age. If you have questions about the area, schools, sports, etc. I would be more than glad to help you out just let me know:)

Alei Gothberg
http://www.eaglepremierhomes.com
alei@boisepremier.com
208-573-1619
Hi there! My family and I moved here a few years ago and rented initially also. It is good to be here a while and figure out the area you want to settle into. There are 2 rental agencies that are good to work with for renting a home initially. Cobblestone Property management (208) 322-8077 and Park Place Property Management (208) 377-3227.

We tried some private parties off craigslist also but most of them do not follow through with appointments. Cobblestone had the largest selection. You go to their office and they give you the keys so you can take your family to view the home. There were some that were currently occupied and we had to set an appointment. You can view them on line first and narrow it down.

We are happy to help you in searching for a home to purchase when you are ready. Let me know if the two rental agencies don't have something and I will help you search otherwise. This is a great place to live!

Call any time !
Julie McCallum / Remax Town & Country
(208) 515-9515
Please let me know how you can be contacted. I know of several agents in our office that have property management companies that may have a property that would work for you. All I would need if your contact information and what type of home you are looking for. I know of one property manager that has a lot of executive type rentals that would be in the price range you are looking for in the Boise area.

I can be reached by 208-484-8384 or email at sharonwalker53@gmail.com. I can then put you in touch with them to see what is available.

Hello!

I may have something for you! What rental criteria that you're looking for and what is your planned move in date?
We're needing at least 4, preferably 5 bedrooms. 3 Baths. We're looking at about a 6 week window max before we'll need to be into a place up there.
Flag Thu Jan 17, 2013