Rentals in Memphis>Question Details

acn1020, Renter in Memphis, TN

Moving to Memphis in mid-Oct., and am looking for a great rental home. I will be there 10/1-4 to house hunt and would love some help. Thanks!

Asked by acn1020, Memphis, TN Wed Sep 25, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Memphis

Answers

5
Would be happy to help- We at Crye-Leike have a rental division and can help you locate a great rental. http://www.TaraDavoli.com
We would be more than happy to help you locate the perfect home please contact us ASAP.
I have a couple of homes in East Memphis that will be fresh off renovation with new counter tops, ceramic tile, new kitchen faucets, landscaping, paint, flooring, etc. The east Memphis homes will be $1,295 and under. Also will have a recently built home in SE Memphis near the Mississippi border for $1,350. A nice Cordova home in the Houston High School district for $1,250 and a 5 bedroom 4.5 bath, 4,000 sq ft home in East Memphis for $3,000 a month.
I have a listing inside the I-240 loop, in an East Memphis gated community, less than 8 years old, 2800+ sq. ft., 4BR/3BA/2 CAR GARAGE, Luxury Master BR/BA and 2nd BR/BA down, 13 x 24 Game Room or 5th BR with 2 walk-in closets, Granite tops in Kitchen, Hardwood and tile floors down, smooth ceilings throughout with 2 story ceilings in Great Room and Entry, fenced yard. $2,000/month. Please call for more details.
What's the price range you are looking to rent a house for?