Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Joanne Miller, Renter in Mississippi

Moving to Houston in August & working in Aldine. Don't want to live there, but also don't want to live too far from work. Suggestions on safe areas.

Asked by Joanne Miller, Mississippi Tue Jun 25, 2013

My max budget for rent is 1400.00 per month, but I'm hoping to find somewhere between 1000-2000 per month.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

10
I have a great townhome for sale/lease in the Willowbrook area off 249/1960 which is about 20 min away from Aldine...quiet, gated community, 2BR 2 1/2 BA with space for small office or study
Hi Joanne,

Congratulations on your new career here in Houston! In addition to being a Realtor, I am also a teacher in Aldine ISD. I live in the Spring area and commute to my school, which is about a 20 min. drive. I would be more than happy to give you some more information on areas that would meet your needs. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of further service.

Kathy Ellis
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
8101 Cypresswood Drive
Spring, TX 77379
281-620-0714
kathy@kathyellisrealtor.com
http://www.kathyellisrealtor.com
Realtors are not allowed to use words like Safe when we describe an area. But we can give you the tools to help you decide better. http://www.crimehouston.com. Call me if you need further assistance. Remember..it's free of charge to you. 832.283.9117
I have a rental house right now for $1200/mo. Remodeled. In Spring, close to Aldine ISD.

6531 Bridgegate Dr, Spring Tx 77373. 1 story, 3 bed/2 bath/2 car garage.

Call me 832.283.9117.
Hello Ms. Miller,

Are you looking for an apartment or a single family home to rent? How many bedrooms are you looking for, do you have any pets, and does anyone in the household smoke?

Will you have a temporary place to stay before you get into the apartment or home?

Just so you know, if you rent a home, you will be responsible for maintaining the yard in most cases, compared to an apartment.

Do you have a general idea of the Houston area?

Please feel free to call or email at the contact below and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
Ms. Miller, congratulations on your new position. In my opinion you should try the Spring area. Its close enough to Aldine, that it is not too far of a commute. It is a community of working class families. Spring offers more bang for your buck, as you get more house for your money. If you would like more details give me a call....

Brandon R. Jenkins
Newhomesprograms.com, LLC
832.377.1721
I will be more then happy to help you find a home in the right place at the right rate.
please call me at 832-236-4673 or email me at saule@saulestrellarealty.com
Hi Joanne,

I am a realtor in the Houston area and can definitely help you find some great neighborhoods near the Aldine area. Depending on how far you are willing to be I would love to get a little more info. and send you some properties. Please call me at your earliest convenience to further discuss. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best
Raquel Molina
therealtorraquel@gmail.com
832-461-7644
I just moved a young lady into the Heights whom teaches at a Middle School in Aldine ISD.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
joelocator@att.net
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Hey Joanne,

I am helping somebody right now in that same situation! Please contact me and I will be able to find you a place that you will ABSOLUTELY LOVE! My contact information is below.

Diane Schrakamp
Total Real Estate Services
832-620-6304
dschrakamp@gmail.com