Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Azia, Renter in 66503

Moving to Houston, TX and looking to rent a single family home or townhome. Having a bit of trouble with the townhome aspect. Help?

Asked by Azia, 66503 Thu Mar 14, 2013

I will be moving to the Houston, TX area in June of this year and have been browsing properties for a few weeks now.

I am looking for a home with at least 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, most appliances included and a garage (which I would prefer to be attached). I am not opposed to a single family home, If I find the right one but am leaning in the direction of a townhome as they typically have what I am looking for. I would prefer to stay in the range of $800 - $1,100.00
I am having difficulties finding the actual rental companies that have townhomes contact info. (ie websites to view floor plans, options, pricing). I am finding a few listings for individual townhomes here and there but I would prefer to look at websites of the companies so that if the listing isn't available, I can see if there are more.
I would like to be outside of Houston, more towards The Woodlands, Spring, Sugarland, keeping with that range I suppose. Could anyone provide me with websites to look at?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

7
So much better? I am a Realtor, who locates for a living. I list, lease, sell, etc. I am a full service agent. I would absolutely love to help you.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Visit my web-site at joelocator.com. I market a much higher price, but can & would assist you with your search. Please, call me when you have an opportunity. Thanks and hope you are having a wonderful day.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
joelocator.com
joelocator@att.net
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Azia ...

You're so much better off engaging the services of a Realtor, who has access to all available properties through the Multiple Listings Service (MLS). There is no cost to you as a tenant, and you'd be able to view everything available through one source. I'd be happy to work with you.

Some questions for you ...

Are there any pets?
Does anyone smoke?
I'm assuming that there are no credit or landlord/tenant issues ... am I correct?

Please drop me a note at my e-mail address below, sop that we may begin the process. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
I am more than happy to help youi find what your looking for. I can set up a personal site for you that will send properties to you that meet your criteria when they become availlable. I do this for all my clients, they love it and we have great success with it. I am confident I can find what your looking for.
Houston has an amazing search engine that im more than happy tyo help with. I can set up a personal site for you that will email properties to you that meet your criteria when they become availlable. You can reach me at billfanning@ymail.com. I can set that site to rent,buy,or sell, its your choice. I'm confident we can find what your looking for.
Hello Azia,

I would be more than happy to answer your questions for you. In terms of a website, each property varies in ownership and there may not be a company that tailors specifically to the lease and sell of townhomes which may explain why you would have had trouble in the search.

As a licensed Realtor, we generally have access to thousands of properties in the Houston area. So I would say that would be the best source for you.

Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

Ramonica
ramonica.caldwell@century21.com
832-293-5385
As I side note, I realize that I will be more in the $1,000.00 range, but am using $800.00 as a baseline. Also, I realize these areas are a bit spread out but that's because we are not pinned down to a certain area yet, also we are not familiar with the neighborhoods (we will be moving from Kansas).

Another side note: I have a 20 lb pug (5 yr. old)