Rentals in Western>Question Details

Katie, Renter in Klamath Falls, OR

Moving to Eugene need a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with fenced backyard for family of four with a outside dog need a good neighborhood maybe west Eugene??

Asked by Katie, Klamath Falls, OR Fri Apr 12, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Western

Answers

4
Hello Katie

I do know of one terrific rental in west Eugene which is currently available—exactly as you've described. $1,100/mo. If you're interested, please contact me today, as I expect it'll be rented soon.

If you are looking to buy right away I can help there too! Give a call and we can chat about how to best get started.

Susan Heisey
Bailey & Casey Real Estate

541-520-2246
susan@HeiseyHomes.com
Hi Katie!

Welcome to Eugene! We have friends that just moved from KFalls. If you have any questions about rentals or home for sale, please give me a call. I would love to help!

If I do not here from you, good luck with your move to Eugene. It is a great time of year to relocate here!

Best of Luck!
Amy Bischof
Hybrid Real Estate
Licensed in OR

541-954-7656
mybrokeramybischof@gmail.com
It is great to have you moving to the Willametter Valley! This is an awesome area.
Were you needing a rental or thinking of purchasing?
If you would like to contact me, I can help you with a referral to a property mangament company or I would love to assist you as a Realtor. I am an expert in this area and have worked in Real Estate 18 years. Give me a call.
Debi Douglass...A HouseSOLD Name!
Hybrid Real Estate
541-221-7122
Looking to buy or rent? I would be happy to send you a list of homes for sale. Could you send me a message with your email to david.smid@remax.net or call me at 541-517-3266?
Web Reference: http://www.davidsmid.com