Rentals in Western>Question Details

iluvlabrador…, Renter in Eugene, OR

Moving to Eugene/Springfield by end of month, I need help finding a 3 bedroom home to rent in a good area with GREAT schools

Asked by iluvlabradors26, Eugene, OR Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3099803290-2155-Brittany-St-Eug…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Western

Answers

6
We have a 3br 1.5 ba house to rent in the Sheldon HS / Monroe Middle School neighborhood... Short walk to either.
My clients have a nice three bedroom two bath with kitchen skylight, built-ins, a one car garage, fenced back yard for rent. It sits among other well maintained homes on a low traffic lane.They are asking $1050 per month and have it advertised on craigslist. It's minutes from elementary, middle and grade schools. College students can catch the city bus to and from classes.
This house is for rent and is in a great area!

http://www.eugenerentals.com/property/1491/3834-Brighton-Ave…
I can recommend one company in particular that specializes in single family homes. The owner of the company is also the president of the Rental Owners Association of Lane County. He is very good. His name is Jim Stroub, and his company is Acorn Property Management. The telephone number is 541-683-6166.

If you would like, I would be happy to meet you and give you the tour of the Eugene area, its neighborhoods, where interesting things are, where the school districts are (but as noted below, cannot recommend schools), good restaurants, etc. I had a realtor do this for my wife and me when we moved here 7 years ago, and it was a great gift. I would be happy to pay it forward.

Good luck! Dohn Riley
Hybrid Real Estate
541-726-7220
Hello, a couple of quick comments, first: Welcome to Eugene! Second, Realtors are more focused on Selling homes that finding rentals, so hopefully you will get some property managers to respond and help you find a nice rental. BTW, this Brittany location is nice. Third, the State of Oregon rules for real estate agents does not allow us to comment on schools, they want that reserved for parents to research. So, if you do get an agent to discuss schools, it might be because they have kids in those schools.

If no property managers respond, which don't expect, I suggest that you Google Eugene rentals or something like that and you will have plenty of hits to work on.

Again, welcome and enjoy,

Mark
Mark Moore
DiMar Real Estate
541-607-9787
Our company Key Realty Group also has a rental company.
Oregon Property Management
(541) 242-8000