Rentals in Austin>Question Details

jsenseman, Renter in Austin, TX

Moving to Austin Jan 2014 from CA

Asked by jsenseman, Austin, TX Tue Oct 29, 2013

Looking for help finding a 3 bedroom home for rent in Cedar Park area beginning Jan/14 for 1,200-1,375 a month. Want to be within 5 miles of Metro rail station. Needs to be assigned with a good school. If you have anything please reply with your contact info. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

11
Welcome to Austin! My name is Kimberly Mills and I moved from Newport Beach, CA 20 years ago and decided on Cedar Park. I love it here and I have watched it grow into a wonderful community to raise kids, start a business and now we have a lot of choices for entertainment. If you would like to have a conversation about your needs please give me a call at 512-517-5707 and together we can find your new home!
From one Californian to another....welcome to Austin! I see you are looking in Cedar Park. When we first came to Austin, we explored the areas north of Austin as well. But, we eventually settled in south Austin.....love the vibe, and people, schools, etc are great! If you think you may want to explore the southside of the city, let me know. We have a 3BR 2BA rental available, about 8-10 miles to downtown. Take a look on Trulia, address is 10301 Yellowstone Dr. Austin 78747
Hi there, I see you are looking to buy a home in Austin.
We are a Texas Based Mortgage company with our home office being in Austin. We are able to do loans anywhere from 80% or lower up to 95%. We are also able to do FHA, jumbo and VA loans.
Take a look at our Austin web site http://www.austintexasrefinance.com. Let us know if we can be of any assistance to you.
Good afternoon,

Congratulations on your decision to move to Central Texas. I understand how difficult it could be relocating to a new state and finding a Professional to assist you in locating a new home that suits your Family's needs. Harmony Real Estate Group manages many homes in the Austin area and can assist you in your search to find a home that will meet your requirements. Can you give me some inmove in date:

desired area:
lease term:
price range:
# bedrooms:
how many tenants:
pets:
garage:
special needs:
formation about your housing needs?

Please feel free to contact us at; 512-970-3953 or browse our website- http://www.austinharmony.com

Thank you and best of luck
Welcome! I certainly can help you find the perfect place in and around Cedar Park, close to the rail station at Lakeline. My wife and I actually moved to NW Austin from Southern California 5 years ago. As for locking down a place, I can start sending you emails of what is available, pricing, pictures, etc.

Happy to help find you the perfect place and my services are free of charge.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin REALTORS - Serving Austin for over 40 years
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
Hello fellow California transplant!

I'm originally from San Francisco and moved out to the Austin area over a year ago, your gonna love it!!! I know I know ... Love Texas? Haha this area is really welcoming, great schools ( cedar park has really great football ). Good luck on your move - the other posts are correct in looking for rentals - it gonna be cutthroat in that area but I can always help you guys out or if you want I can send you some information about the north austin area - schools, parks, transportation, events ( let me know ) !

Jana Humplik
JanaHumplik@kw.com

Oh you can check out my website too- it has school and area info on
What is available now won't be available in January. I'd be happy to help later. Probably about Mid December is the time to dig in and find something.
Best wishes,
It's a bit early to look for leases! The market here is pretty hot! I would say to start your search more towards the beginning of December! Would be happy to help you out!

Scott
REMAX1
512-217-0534
j, I have a couple of great leasing agents on my team and would be happy to refer you to one or the other, and they both do not charge you for their services. Feel free to contact me if you would like some excellent, professional assistance. Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Hello. I do lots of rentals and would be delighted to help you. Just contact me with questions and information about what you're looking for and I'll respond with answers and some probable which will show you the type of home you can get for your budget.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
My wife and I would love to help you! Please contact me and we can discuss your specific needs, timing etc. And welcome to Austin! (almost)

Bryan Treat
JB Goodwin REALTORS
http://www.paigeandbryan.com
512-653-3348