Rentals in Saint Pete Beach>Question Details

Ashleypate, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

Moving soon to St Petersburg and would love to find something in st Pete in a good area, any help would be great!

Asked by Ashleypate, Saint Petersburg, FL Tue Jan 7, 2014

Answers

6
Ashley, give me a call I'll point you in the right direction. 727-564-4570, carter@mytampabayrealty. Warm Regards, Jereme Carter http://mytampabayrealty.com/
Ashley, if I read correctly, you are looking to RENT a place in St Pete Beach.
Not all agents are effective in the rental market place. That accurately describes me.
-
St Petersburg is such a diverse city that without question, there are good areas waiting for you.
-
However, there's always a 'HOWEVER'..
-
Your REALTOR will benefit from knowing a bit about your quality of life requirements.
Those of us who know St Pete would love to camp on the Dali doorstep. Others need a daily infusion of sand between their toes. Some need access to the 46 mile long, 12 foot wide, paved Pinellas Trail.
You may want to live carless or find a place to hideaway with volumes of old school books.
-
After having this discussion your Realtor will have a better idea of the type of real estate most suitable for you. Your Realtor will then refer you to a mortgage broker who has established a successful history of funding real estate like yours, on time, under budget and without all the hysteria.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://FIrstLookHomes.us.
Hi Ashleypate,

If you need a mortgage you need to be pre-approved. We can help. Feel free to email or call me anytime.

Matt Tarka
Principal Broker
Serving All of Florida
888-246-9060 Toll Free
954-605-2450 Direct
954-343-8098 Fax
NMLS: 208843
mtarka@clearmortgagelending.com

Clear Mortgage Lending, Inc.
5200 North Federal Hwy. Suite 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
NMLS: 874363
Realtors are very good source for finding a rental. Go ahead and do as previously suggested and start talking to some of them right away.
Ashley,

Dennis is right, start interviewing full time professional Realtors, find one you are comfortable with and they will help you with the whole process, from discussing your wants and needs, getting your financing in order, setting up custom searches (even prior to your coming down so you can learn the area), to viewing properties, making an offer, contracts and negotiations, inspections, getting insurance and closing.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance. If you're looking to buy call me, I'd like to interview for the job. If you are looking to rent I can give you the names of property managers that handle rentals. St. Pete is a great area and has a lot to offer.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
I know that you are about to get quite a few Realtors to answer this one as this is what we love!
However, My Opinion is that you need to sit down and interview the Realtors as you want to know who you will work best with.
Just my Humble opinion as I am in NY and have no skin in the game.