Rentals in Oak Lawn>Question Details

Kevin, Renter in Oak Lawn, Dallas, TX

Moving my office to the Crescent in June and looking to rent close by, (and buy later) I'm SWM 53 and active so amenities are a plus, any

Asked by Kevin, Oak Lawn, Dallas, TX Tue May 17, 2011

ideas?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Oak Lawn

Answers

7
Hi Kevin,

There are many great residential buildings in the area. My suggestions for a short term lease (6-12) before purchasing are The Ashton, Glass House, and 1900 McKinney. Each of these properties are with in walking distance to the Crescent as well as offer luxury apartments with concierge service and great social atomspheres.

These properties start at abour $1,700 for a 1/1 and go all the way up to $8,000 for a 3/3 and everything in between.

For purchase, depending your price range and wish list there are a handful of luxury residential highrises in the immediate area. Azure, One Arts Plaza, The W, etc.

If I can further assist you, I can be reached on my cell: 972.302.8327.

Elaine Harper
Urban Dallas Leasing
Great area. I have bought and sold in that area for 10 years. If you haven't selected a Realtor already would be glad to help.

BEST OF LUCK.

Kenny
You have sevaerla options depending on size and price of unit you are looking for. With that information, I would be glad to assist you.

Susie
469-855-7610
susie@susiereichley.com
Kevin,

Let me know what price range you are considering - there are some great options near the Crescent, but we have to narrow things down by price first -

Feel free to call so we can discuss your needs further. 469-450-1326

Andrea Brooks
Keller Williams
Hi Kevin!

Congratulations on moving your offices to the Crescent! That is such a pretty building...and having Nobu across the way can't hurt either!

There are a few properties at the Azure that are currently available. At one point they were renting units and part of the rent could even be applied to your down payment if you decided to do that. I have a few friends that live there and love it. ($2000 ish a month) I know Nick and Sam's also delivers here.

I am also pretty familiar with The Residence at the Ritz. More amenities here, but rent is also much higher. (5K and up) Not sure about their policy of rent and then own down the road! Will be glad to find out for you if you would like!

Here to help!

Susan
972-804-2930
Kevin-

I office just a couple blocks from the Crescent, and do lots of work in the area. There are many properties within walking distance, as well as just a short drive. It all depends on what you want. I'd be happy to help you with your apartment search.

Brandon Fleeman
Dave Perry-Miller INTOWN
brandon@daveperrymiller.com
Kevin,

There are some great rentals nearby with many amenities. Give me a call or email and I'm glad to help.

Rich
RE/MAX Urban
214-563-1667