Rentals in Fairview Park>Question Details

kaytbelle_82, Renter in Fairview Park, OH

Moving from GA and my husband is going to work at Cleveland State U., have daughter going to 6th grade. Need good area but fairly priced. suggestions?

Asked by kaytbelle_82, Fairview Park, OH Tue Apr 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000019599/Lawn-Villa…

Answers

6
I'm a Fairview Park resident now, as well as having grown up here! And I graduated from Cleveland State too! I spent 4 years doing that commute! Let me know if you have further questions or need a realtor's help, My pleasure! 216-970-5779
Fairview Park is a beautiful community, truly "a great place to grow". Schools have been rated "excellent", and there are many private, luxury townhomes and condominiums all reasonably priced. Other communities in the area include Rocky River, Westlake, and North Olmsted. This is all on the West Side, however, which is where I primarily do my business. City and sheriff's websites are also excellent resources of information on specific communities. Please feel free to contact me anyime, it would be my honor to assist you in this complex process of relocation.
Andrew Manningham
Office: (440) 777-2000
E-mail: andrewmanningham@howardhanna.com
Katy, there are great areas around, Fairview Park, Rocky River, North Olmsted, Westlake and more.
I would like to send you a score card for the school systems to help with finding the best system for you daughter's needs.
I just check Lawn Village and did not find any active listing. Please forward your email address and I can start a search. There was a townhouse in Westlake for $650, it might still be available.
herron2u@hotmail.com
I would suggest getting preapproved, and then finding an agent. Feel free to give me a call.

Josh Marks
Direct: 773.303.0033
Jmarks@wintrustmortgage.com
JoshMarksMortgage.com

We lend in all 50 states!
Contact me at your convenience and I will be happy to assist you
You have many options from east to west. Cleveland State is east of downtown. Are you only considering rentals? Have you thought about purchasing? It may actually be cheaper. We help many people relocate and would be happy to discuss your needs and goals in more depth. Feel free to contact us anytime.

Cecilia Sherrard & Andrew Ginter
RE/MAX NE Ohio
440-781-8737
http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
Web Reference: http://www.YouShouldOwn.com
We have rentals all over within 20 minutes or so to Shaker. Some do tend to go fast right now since the rental market is pretty hot. Not sure of your price range or housing specifics, please email me or call 216-323-4620 so we can discuss it further! YouShouldOwn (at) gmail.com
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
We have rentals all over within 20 minutes or so to Shaker. Some do tend to go fast right now since the rental market is pretty hot. Not sure of your price range or housing specifics, please email me so we can discuss it further! YouShouldOwn (at) gmail.com
Flag Fri May 17, 2013
Since we will probably be there only a year, rental is best. Looking to move August 1st and just for a good family area that isn't too expensive. Good school would be nice too :) What areas do you guys primarily have property in?
Flag Tue Apr 30, 2013