Rentals in Jersey City>Question Details

venda26, Renter in New Jersey

Moving from Florida to Jersey city in march 2014, want a 2/1 or 2/2. Looking for a real estate agent that can help me.

Asked by venda26, New Jersey Tue Oct 8, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Our HobNJRE team would be happy to help you from A-Z.

Just contact us and we'll take it from thee.


Amos Elroy

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)
CHBA (Certified Home Buyer Advisor from NAEA)
CSBA (Certified Home Seller Advisor from NAEA)
NAEA Member (National Association of Expert Advisors)
Residential Real Estate Expert Adviser

Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty

(888) 462-6573 Ext. 101 / (888) HOB-NJRE Ext. 101
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 8, 2013
I would be more than happy to help you find something in Jersey City. Please feel free to contact me at anytime. You can also download my KW Mobile App which gives you access to everything that is on MLS onto your phone. I look forward to hearing back from you. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Sam Greene
Keller Williams Realty Village Square
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 8, 2013
Thank you, will do
Flag Tue Dec 10, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer