Rentals in Chapel Hill>Question Details

Dee, Renter in Chapel Hill, NC

Moving from FL to Chapel Hill in Jan 2014. Looking for 3bd 1 bath home

Asked by Dee, Chapel Hill, NC Mon Dec 9, 2013

Needs to be fenced if possible (for small kids), plenty of parking (have 3 vehicles), close to University but not student living and near the elementary school.
Price range of $700-1100.

Answers

7
Hello Dee,

Chapel Hill is such a great town to live in, especially with the great school system. I would be more than happy to help you find some rentals to look through. You can contact me through my Trulia Profile, or contact me directly at:

kendall.scoville@allentate.com
919-636-1754
I may have a rental coming up that is fully fenced and close to chapel hill just off briar chapel, with a large parking area. I believe the rental rate will be $1100-$1200.00 per month 2 bed 1.5 bath with nice large deck. Please feel free to contact me for further updates on this property. Kempski@MyDreamHome.info or direct call 919-308-7597
Web Reference: http://www.JamesKempski.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
Hi Dee,

Where in Florida do you live? My husband and I moved to Chapel Hill from Sarasota in 2008 and have loved raising our children here - I'm sure you will too!

There are a number of great neighborhoods surrounding the University that would likely meet your requirements - please feel free to give me a call or send an email if you would like me to assist you in your search.
Hi Dee,

Hi Dee,

Hi Dee,

Emilie, I'm in Tallahassee, FL. I have a few interviews lined up and hoping to score a job soon. I love Sarasota! When I find a solid job, I will contact you right away. I am willing to travel up to 20 minutes outside of Chapel Hill if needed.

Thanks for your help!
Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013
Dee - I will send you the rentals I see for Chapel Hill not sure if anything for rent with 3 bedrooms will be at that price that will have a fence. Let me know if there are pets also and send me your email and I will be happy to send you what is available and help you with the rental.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Real Estate Broker
Coldwell Banker Advantage
Thanks Deborah,

I am willing to travel up to 20 minutes outside of Chapel Hill if needed. I'm currently looking for employment in the are and have a few interviews lined up. Please contact me at: dazzlingdesignz@gmail.com.

Thanks for your help!
Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013