Rentals in Burke>Question Details

Jane, Home Buyer in 33426

Moving from FL in Aug/Sept. Looking for rent.

Asked by Jane, 33426 Sun Jul 1, 2012

Looking for renting a townhouse with a min. of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an hr transit commute to DC Downtown. I would like to keep my monthly payment less than $2,500. Any?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Burke

Answers

4
Oscar & Tatiana Busch’s answer
Jane Welcome to DC Area!

Please Find real estate listings, homes for sale, houses for rent, and property records, as well as school and neighborhood information, on my website http://www.oscarbusch.com

Good Luck In Your Search!

Oscar Busch
RE/MAX Allegiance
(703) 470-7538 Cell
(703) 250-8500 Off

Buyers: Get the Most Home for Your Money!
There are several properties in the counties of Fairfax, Alexandria and Arlington Virginia that would meet your criteria. Also, Maryland has plenty of homes too. It would be best to give me a call so we can narrow your search down to a few homes that would most meet the needs of your family.

Monica Rogers
Keller Williams - Chantilly
703-629-8683
Hi Jane,

I'm happy to help you find your new home in Northern Virginia. We should be able to come up with lots of options for a rental under $2,500 within an hour commute of DC with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms . Please give me a call and we'll get started.

Don Richards
703-862-0024
You may talk to a local real estate agent. You may find them by trulia search. Good luck.