Rentals in Knoxville>Question Details

Mark Rollins, Renter in Knoxville, TN

Moving from FL back to Knoxville, TN. Seeking 2-3 bdrm 2 bth w/ fenced back yrd for my 2 small doggies to excercise. Need a place by Dec 1st.

Asked by Mark Rollins, Knoxville, TN Sat Oct 20, 2012

Answers

10
Are you still looking for a place?

Sharon Hale
865-300-6933
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Like yourself I too relocated from Florida,,,SE Deerfield Beach to be more exact...and would be very helpful to find u the perfect place as I am v familiar with many areas and can give u excellent information and find u a home that u will love...So please call me at 865-281-6555 asap or email me at my hseforu@aol.com site...Since i just checked to find u needing a place by Dec 1st...thats just about impossible with so little time and with much to choose from u need to take a little more time as financing alone takes awhile depending on whether u need financing or a cash buyer which is faster...look forward to hearing from u...Best Regards, Norma Jean Bley, Lands' End Real Estate Company...
Have you found a rental yet? I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath, great location with fenced back your. I have lowered my rent this month to 1000.00 500.00 pet deposit and 1000.00 deposit. Contact Sharon at 865-300-6933
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
Hey, Sharon---if this is still for rent, I am interested. Please call Lisa at 772-528-4608.
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hello Mark,,,,Welcome back to great Tennessee...Like yourself I too left Fla about 11 years ago now and happy i have made this major change as I love Florida...finally sold my 2nd condo at the Deerfield Beach area about 3 years ago and v busy with Real Estate here...As u may know by this time most rentals are handled by Rental Companies and not MLS with Realtors who list properties to sell unlike Florida...once in awhile a house doesn't sell since theres so much inventory listed and if the owner has moved on to another property they will consider renting the place rather than be paying two mortgages, etc....and have such a place in mind if u will call me at Lands End Real Estate Company ph 865-673-3007 x 112 which goes into my home office and leave a message, promise i will return your call within an hour or sooner...thanks much Norma Jean Bley
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Hello Mark, I would love the opportunity to help you search for that special home. Please send me your e-mail address and I'd be happy to discuss with you, your wish list and must haves. I know this area very well so if you have any questions about a particular area, I'm here to help. Hope to hear from you soon. Please call me anytime at 865-973-2755 or write to me at janet.skeels@coldwellbanker.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Hi Mark,
I am Glad to hear that you are moving back to Knoxville. I would miss the beach, but as you know the Mountains are Beautiful here. Do not know long it was been since you have lived here, but do you have an idea of the area where you would like start your home search? Bearden, West Knoxville, Fountain city, Oak Ridge, etc.? There is plenty of time to close on a Home by December 1st. I do think you need to get the process started as son as possible. I would be glad to help with your home search. Are you planning a trip to Knoxville soon? If you are, I would like to show you around to any homes that you might like to see. If you are only in town for a few days and you are on a time frame, let me know when you are in town and I will schedule time to work with you. I can showing as many homes as you want to see in that time frame since you are on a time frame yourself. Please send me your email and contact information, and I will start sending you some options for you to choose from right away. I can even start you on a property watch from the Knoxville Multiple Listing Service. Property watch sends you emails of any listings that fit the criteria you choose. When a new listing hits the market that fits your criteria then you will be emailed the new listing it as soon as it hits the market. My name is Edinia Money and I am with Coldwell Banker at the Bearden office location . Please feel free to call me 865-599-5662, or email me at emoney@coldwellbanker.com. Also please visit my website at emoney.cbww.com . I am here to answer any questions, and to help make you and your doggies home search a little easier.
Hi Mark,

Whether you're looking to rent or buy, I'll be happy to help you find a great home! I specialize in relocation and, having moved to Knoxville from Florida myself, am familiar with the special needs of clients making a big move. Please feel free to e-mail me at Caroline.holt@coldwellbanker.com or call me at (865) 323-1836. I'll be happy to discuss your intentions and help you plan your home search.

Warmly,

Caroline Holt, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
(865) 323-1836
Mark, there are many options in Knoxville. To better understand your needs, ie: rent or purchase, budget, and location, feel free to contact me and we can discuss these options. I'm Matt Breeden with RE/MAX Realty Center, Matt-breeden@comcast.net . Thanks.
Mark, there are a lot of good agents in Knoxville that can help you. Email me at spippin7@live.com and I'll be happy to help you. I'm Stan Pippin with Realty Executives in Knoxville.