Rentals in Meridian>Question Details

krsimmons, Renter in Meridian, ID

Moving back to Meridian/Boise/Eagle mid December. Looking for a 4 plus bedroom 2 plus bathroom 2000 Sq Ft plus single family home for rent.

Asked by krsimmons, Meridian, ID Fri Nov 8, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Meridian

Answers

8
I have a great rental for $750 per month that has all of those specifications. The reason the monthly rent is low is because it will be a month to month contract, & the property may be listed for sell while it is rented so it will require allowing the home to be shown. Also, if the home sells to an owner occupant then 30 day notice would be given to vacate. Not ideal, but for someone having a home built or buying a home soon it would be a good situation. The owner could accommodate a short term need for to rent. You can call me at (208) 412-1927 if this appeals to you, or to anyone else seeing this post.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013
Welcome back! Western Idaho is beautiful anytime of the year! Choosing a rental comes with some questions that if you would like to answer, I can better assist you: Is there any particular area in these cities that you would like to be in? Is there a school district that maybe you would like to keep your kids in(if you have school age children.) Also, how long do you need a rental contract for, do you smoke or have pets, and the price range of your rental? If you would like to send me this information, I would be happy to pass along to you a list of properties that might meet your needs. I am a licensed Realtor in the state of Idaho and also hold a CRS designation (a designation that about only 7-10% of agents nation wide have. It requires many more hours of education.) Lastly, is there a reason you are not interested in buying? Right now prices are still competitive and values are high, not to mention that interest rates are still low! If you would like to maybe pursue this avenue and see what programs you might qualify for, I would love to assist you and pass on some lenders names who have programs geared towards buyers. Also, there is grant money again to help buyers get into a home for as little as $500.00! Just email me at pennyfisher56@gmail.com or you can reach me at 208-221-9341 if you are interested either way. Look forward to helping you!
Check the local Meridian/Boise MLS for a local Realtor and have them look for you. They know a lot more about local rentals than anyone else and can hook you up with property owners.
Check out 868 Clara in Meridian.
http://www.trulia.com/property/3039186110-868-N-Clara-Ave-Me…
4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, 2040 sqft. Near the new 10 mile & I-84 interchange.
Available 12/01/13 (we are in contract, closing 11/20/13).
Call me at (208) 859-2818 & I can put you in touch with the property manager.
Hi there, I work with many agents in my brokerage who have rental properties and/or own their own property management companies. I am also familiar with several property management companies in this area. If you wanted to provide me with your email address or phone number I could contact you and give you this information. My email is Natalie@nataliecedergreen.com and my cell is 208-340-6042 if you want to contact me with any questions. Have you considered a lease purchase situation until you are in the market to buy? There are several homes matching your criteria on the market in that area where the seller may be willing to do a lease to own deal... Let me know if I can help!
I would look at Craigslist, google property management companies in the Boise area and go to hotpads.com and see what may show up on their site. Good luck on your search.
Hello! What price range are you trying to stay within? I may have a couple rentals that would work for you that are coming up! Give me a call and we can go over what I'll have! 208-703-5413
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check Craigslist.com to see what they have for posted for rentals.